Online Payments: How to Make Payments Over $5,000
How To Make Payments Over $5,000
Dwolla, the company that processes online payments, only accepts payments up to $5,000 per week unless you become a verified customer. Once you're a verified customer, you can make individual payments up to $10,000 with no daily or weekly limit.
Here's how to become a verified customer.
Navigate to your Online Payment Account
- Login to your Online Portal. If unsure how to do this, please contact your lender directly. You may also find the link on your most recent billing statement.
- While logged in click your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and click Online Payment Account.
Accept Terms and Verify your Identity
Step 1: Accept Terms
- If this is your first time: accept the terms and policies.
- Otherwise, you will be taken directly to Step 2.
Step 2: Create Payment Account
- Click the Verify payment account to be able to make payments over $5000 button.
Step 3: Start Payment Account Verification
- To verify your identity, enter your full personal street address, SSN, and date of birth and then click Save.
- At this point, if you wish to cancel, you may. Otherwise, click Verify My Account to continue the verification process.
- You will receive an email when your account has been verified or if any documentation is need to confirm your identify.
- If documentation is requested, log back in and return to this section to upload the required document(s).
Once verified, this screen will update and new limits will be available.
Updated 08/11/2023 -sd